Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so good and easy. I promise it will be a huge hit!
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper (or any color of your choice)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- Combine egg, oats, onion, bell pepper and salt. Add beef and pineapple. Mix
- well. Place in a baking dish and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35 to 40
- minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Top with BBQ sauce if desired.
This was an easy and delicious recipe! It took mine an hour to cook because I used ground turkey. It totally worked with ground turkey and tasted great!
This is really good! I brushed on the BBQ sauce for an additional 15 minutes of cooking time - I'm used to cooking meat loaf for one hour. There was a nice sweet & savory taste with the BBQ & pineapple. I also used ground turkey to make it a little more lowfat.