- 453.59 g large marshmallows
- 473.18 ml milk
- 7.39 ml lemon extract
- 2 (850.48 g) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 473.18 ml whipping cream, whipped
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from heat and cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon extract, pineapple and whipped cream. Mix well.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter. Press 1 1/2 cups into a 13 x 9" pan.
- Spread the pineapple mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours before serving.