Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy mix of pineapple, marshmallow, whipped cream over a graham crumb crust.
Make and share this Pineapple Marshmallow Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from heat and cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon extract, pineapple and whipped cream. Mix well.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter. Press 1 1/2 cups into a 13 x 9" pan.
- Spread the pineapple mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours before serving.