Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This can be made ahead of time.
- 1 (2 lb) flank steaks
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons caribbean jerk seasoning
- Place steak in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- Combine 1 cup soy sauce, pineapple juice, and next 4 ingredients, stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over steak.
- Seal bag, and chill at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill steak, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing; cut steak diagonally across the grain.