Prep 48 hrs
Cook 50 mins
I grill when ever weather permits. So I try a lot of combinations. Some good some not so good. This one was good.
- 4 chicken pieces
- 1 cup pureed pineapple (puree with juice, canned)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl,except chicken.
- Place chicken in a sealable rectangle bowl.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Seal bowl.
- Place in fridge 1-2 days.
- Mix often to blend flavors.
- Place chicken on heated grill.
- Cook till no longer pink basting with marinade& turning often.
- 45-50 minutes.
- Serves 4.
Not a lot of flavor. I like the ingredients, but it was missing something. Not sure what it was, but it definitely needed salt. I guess I'm just used to more spices.