CHEF GRPA's Note:
This sweet, fruity marinade has the power of pineapple and cider vinegar to work its way into meat. Add to this a collection of flavors that turn any cut of pork or chicken into something truly great. I would recomend it to any pork chop lover.
My Private Note
about 2 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together and use immediately or store in airtight container for up to 7 days.
- 2Note: This marinade is delicious and worth every drop. The longer I kept my chicken in the better -- I also use brown sugar in this recipe which really enhances these flavors together. I added some chile pepper flakes that gives it a perfect kick.
- 3On pork tenderloi. I added one teaspoon of cayenne pepper and gave it a little kick.
- 4Tasted great. I boiled the marinade and served it warm alongside the chicken as a sauce. Too good to waste! You will be definitely make this again.
- 5Very good, cant wait to make it again I let it marinade for 30 minutes next time will let marinade for at least an hour but all in all made my families tummy very satisfied!
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Marinade = Poultry Marinades - Pork Marinades
Serving Size: 1 (551 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2714.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 65.6 g
- Protein 6.7 g