- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, strips or 2 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- 2. Place meat in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but may marinated overnight.
- 3. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread meat lengthwise onto wooden skewers.
- 4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken or pork 5 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. They cook quickly, so watch them closely.
- Note: time is 20 minute active work time for cooking and preparing marinade, 30 minute for mininum marinating time.