Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great marinade for chicken or pork! May also use boneless chicken thighs, but need to allow more cooking time.
- 1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce. Remove from heat just before the mixture comes to a boil.
- 2. Place meat in a medium bowl. Cover with the pineapple marinade, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes but may marinated overnight.
- 3. Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread meat lengthwise onto wooden skewers.
- 4. Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken or pork 5 minutes per side, or until juices run clear. They cook quickly, so watch them closely.
- Note: time is 20 minute active work time for cooking and preparing marinade, 30 minute for mininum marinating time.
Tasty and took a rather pretty picture. Does anybody want to see? Pepper (my cockatiel), put your hand down.
We chose to use pork with this marinade. The flavorers were perfect. Thanks for posting this recipe for us to try.
This recipe was great! I made 4 pork chops. I added 3 garlic cloves minced and 2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce. Before putting meat into the marinade mix bag I seasoned the meat on both sides with a little salt and pepper (this is all the seasoning you need), I marinated the meat for 24 hours. I used a frying pan instead of grill. I Oiled the pan a little and fried my pork chops for about 20 min. The wonderful smell of pork chops filled my house! Meat came out very tasty and juicy and most important tender! Loved it, loved it, this is a keeper! Thank you!