Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My partner loves Pineapple and love Margaritas. I made this for a Sunday afternoon dinner and was lucky I got some she liked it so much.
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple
- 4 ounces reposado tequila
- 2 ounces dekuypers triple sec
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 1⁄2 lime
- 1 ounce rose's sweetened lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice
- Place Ice, Pineapple, Triple Sec, Tequila, and lime juice in blender.
- Squeeze Lemon and lime into blender. Careful to avoid seeds.
- Blend until desired consistency
- Serve in glass with rim of glass slightly salted with sugar and salt.