Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rita goes tropical. Give her 2 tickets to Hawaii and see what happens? She may never come back.
Make and share this Pineapple Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 3⁄4 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce prepared prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple chunk, frozen
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- Process tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, lime juice, sweet and sour mix, pineapple chunks, and crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a margarita glass.
- Garnish with a speared pineapple chunk and cherry, if desired.
Nice margarita, but the pineapple gave it funny texture and not that much flavor after all. I only use a fracture of the ice mentioned in cocktails, but that only makes them less watery and more intense, in my humble view.