1/1 Photo of Pineapple Margarita
Sue Lau's Note:
Rita goes tropical. Give her 2 tickets to Hawaii and see what happens? She may never come back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub rim of margarita glass with lime wedge and dip in granulated sugar.
- 2Process tequila, triple sec, pineapple juice, lime juice, sweet and sour mix, pineapple chunks, and crushed ice in a blender until smooth.
- 3Pour into a margarita glass.
- 4Garnish with a speared pineapple chunk and cherry, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix