Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From America's Test Kitchen. A favorite in the summer!
Make and share this Pineapple Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core pineapple, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- Puree in food processor with steel blade until smooth and foamy (1 minute).
- Strain into shaker or pitcher, saving ½ c juice.
- Add lemon, lime, and pineapple juices.
- Add tequila, triple sec, and 1 cup crushed ice.
- Stir or shake thoroughly, 20 to 60 seconds.
- Divide 1 cup ice into sugared glasses, pour mix over.
- Serve immediately.