From America's Test Kitchen. A favorite in the summer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core pineapple, cut into 2 inch chunks.
- 2Puree in food processor with steel blade until smooth and foamy (1 minute).
- 3Strain into shaker or pitcher, saving ½ c juice.
- 4Add lemon, lime, and pineapple juices.
- 5Add tequila, triple sec, and 1 cup crushed ice.
- 6Stir or shake thoroughly, 20 to 60 seconds.
- 7Divide 1 cup ice into sugared glasses, pour mix over.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: