My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except salt, reserving some of the cilantro.
- 2Toss salsa and let sit for a minimum of 20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- 3Salt to taste, put in clear bowl (to show off the colors) and garnish with reserved cilantro.
- 4Serve with Tasty Baked Tortilla Chips.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: