Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Suggested to serve with Tasty Baked Tortilla Chips . I found this recipe in a Arnot Health leaflet. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple with juice
- 1 cup diced fresh mango, with nectar
- 1 cup diced mixed pepper (red, yellow, green)
- 1⁄2 cup diced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped cilantro, reserve some for garnish
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, reserving some of the cilantro.
- Toss salsa and let sit for a minimum of 20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Salt to taste, put in clear bowl (to show off the colors) and garnish with reserved cilantro.
- Serve with Tasty Baked Tortilla Chips.