Recipe by Creative Baker
This sweet salsa goes great on any fish. My favorite is this salsa on salmon or swordfish!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made for PAC, Spring 07 ~ Am not sure how I managed to find a nice mango to use, but I did, & this recipe went together very nicely [with just a smidgin of jalapenos, rather than a LARGE teaspoon]! Very, very tasty salsa, & yet another way for me to dress up salmon! Thanks for the great recipe!
- 1 mango
- 1⁄2 cup ripe pineapple, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel your mango and pineapple, dice into mini cubes.
- Throw those into a skillet and just heat those a little until browning. Toss those into a bowl.
- Chop your jalapeño and your onion.
- Combine all in a bowl.
- Add your lime juice and orange juice.
- Throw in a little chopped cilantro for a little kick.
- **For plating, put your fish on your plate, put 2 spoonfuls of salsa, and garnish with a little cilantro.