Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This sweet salsa goes great on any fish. My favorite is this salsa on salmon or swordfish!
- 1 mango
- 1⁄2 cup ripe pineapple, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 lime, juice of
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Peel your mango and pineapple, dice into mini cubes.
- Throw those into a skillet and just heat those a little until browning. Toss those into a bowl.
- Chop your jalapeño and your onion.
- Combine all in a bowl.
- Add your lime juice and orange juice.
- Throw in a little chopped cilantro for a little kick.
- **For plating, put your fish on your plate, put 2 spoonfuls of salsa, and garnish with a little cilantro.
Made for PAC, Spring 07 ~ Am not sure how I managed to find a nice mango to use, but I did, & this recipe went together very nicely [with just a smidgin of jalapenos, rather than a LARGE teaspoon]! Very, very tasty salsa, & yet another way for me to dress up salmon! Thanks for the great recipe!