Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is fantastic on Grilled Chicken or Salmon!
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, diced sm. (if using canned drain juice)
- 1⁄2 cup firm ripe mango
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, diced & peeled
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped fine to taste
- Cut all ingredients in small diced; mix well, adjust seasoning. Chill to marinate and marry flavors. Cook time is Chill time.
I couldn't believe that after prepping the skewers for Devilishly Divine Tropical Kabobs With a Devious Twist, I had everything needed (plus a yummy cucumber from my garden) for this salsa. After chilling for several hours, this tasted divine! It also made for a very nice veggie taco with Coconut Lime Rice. Thank you for another great way to use up some of my cucumbers! :)