Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This goes great with any kind of chips aswell as fish. Points 0.
Make and share this Pineapple, Mango and Corn Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained (packed in its own juices)
- 1⁄2 medium mango, diced
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 3 tablespoons minced red onions
- cayenne pepper
- cumin, to taste
- In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, mango, corn, tomato, parsley and onion.
- Season it with salt, cayenne and cumin, to taste.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or tofu.