Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom, but not sure where she got it from. It's a light salad that is simple and easy to make.
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (not the small can)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple, drained (crushed or tidbits work best)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (12 ounce) container large curd cottage cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese and jell-o.
- Next add the oranges and pineapple.
- Add in the cool whip a little at a time.
- Referigerate overnight is best.
This delicious fluff brings back wonderful memories. My BF had never had it and really liked it! I added a can of apricots to this fluff as I had some, but followed the recipe otherwise. I will be using this great recipe again!
I love this fluff! I use a standard 16 oz container of small curd cottage cheese and a small box (3oz) of gelatin (any flavor) and it tastes great. Such a great sweet treat.