1/3 Photos of Pineapple, Mandarin, Ginger Chicken Breasts
Beautiful presentation and a taste sensation.Very easy quick recipe to prepare. This recipe was originally from "Mealtime"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown & cook the peppered chicken breasts in the tbsp of oil, cook until internal temperature reaches 170F (apprx 12 minutes).Brown evenly on all sides.
- 2Transfer to a platter and keep warm.
- 3While the chicken is cooking gather your sauce ingredients.
- 4Drain your orange & Pineapple juices into a bowl, stir in the cornstarch.
- 5Pour juice into the skillet, over medium heat, add remaining ingredients, stir and bring to a simmer.
- 6Cook until thickened (3-4 minutes).
- 7Return Chicken to skillet, heat through & serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple, Mandarin, Ginger Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 28.0 g