Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 ounces skinless chicken breasts, raw
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple, canned,light,cubed
- 1⁄3 cup mandarin orange, canned
- 1⁄8 cup chickpeas
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almonds, slivered
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a non-stick saute pan.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to oil and brown.
- Turn often.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic to taste.
- Add cornstarch to a little water, stir and add to chicken.
- Sprinkle with ginger and add pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- Stir until mixture begins to thicken and all ingredients are cooked well.
- Place on a plate and sprinkle over the almonds.
- Serve immediately.
Was nice but, but you have not suggested when to put the chick peas in??
This is a good dish. I like pineapple with the chicken. Will make again.
I was a little leery of mixing pineapple and garlic but to my surprise it was wonderful! This was really easy to make and not too sweet. I served it with an asian-style rice mix.