1/1 Photo of Pineapple Mandarin Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a non-stick saute pan.
- 2Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to oil and brown.
- 3Turn often.
- 4Add salt, pepper, garlic to taste.
- 5Add cornstarch to a little water, stir and add to chicken.
- 6Sprinkle with ginger and add pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- 7Stir until mixture begins to thicken and all ingredients are cooked well.
- 8Place on a plate and sprinkle over the almonds.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Mandarin Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.8 mg
- Sodium 174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 24.7 g