Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this recipe in the Kraft food and family mag and saved it here for safe keeping.
- 3 1⁄2 ounces vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- ADD dry pudding mix to pineapple in medium bowl; whisk 2 minute.
- STIR in whipped topping.
- For a colorful presentation, serve with 12 NILLA Wafers, 1 sliced fresh pear, 1 each sliced red and green apple, 1 cut-up banana, 1 sectioned orange or tangerine, 1/2 lb. seedless red grapes and 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds.
- Creative Leftovers. Layer remaining dip with cut-up fresh fruit in a parfait glass. Or serve spooned over slices of pound cake.
- Make Ahead. Dip can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to serve.