- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles (medium)
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 16 ounces canned crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles and put in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir in oil and eggs.
- Pour in crushed pineapple and combine all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Add seasoning and mix well.
- Pour kugel mixture into baking pan and bake for 40 min to 1 hour or until lightly browned.