Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cool, refreshing concoction. Prep time does not include time to chill.
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (to taste)
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 quart carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- lime slice, for garnish (optional)
- Mix sugar, pineapple juice and lime juice; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, add the chilled soda.
- Serve in glasses and garnish with lime slices.
FANTASTIC recipe! I used a smaller amount of Splenda in place of the sugar and we enjoyed this so much! I'll be making it often. Made for ZWT7.
Brought to a pool party. CANNON BALL!!! Made for ZWT7.
What can I say that hasn't been said? I didn't use any sweetening at all and it didn't need any. I got a sweet, tart, fruity and delicious drink. Whats not to love!