Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Wonderful pineapple punch. The original recipe calls for tequila but I prefer the rum.
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 2⁄3 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rum
- 1 (32 ounce) bottlelime-flavored sparkling water
- Stir together first 3 ingredients and add rum.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Stir in sparkling water just before serving.
- Note: Thaw mixture slightly before adding sparkling water, if omitting rum.
This was a wonderful drink. We made a number of them and then ran out of sparkling water, so we cut way back on the amount of sugar and used sprite. Excellent run drink! Thank you for posting!