Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I received this recipe from my niece. It is great for those quick and easy desserts that you need occasionally. Especially during the warm weather months. Cook time is freeze time.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Mix all ingredients and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Freese until ready to serve.
- Set out and allow to thaw about 30 minutes before serving.
Coolishious! Served this pie with a Shrimp & Sausage Fettucini. Excellent summer desert.