1/2 Photos of Pineapple-Lemon Cookies
Nice and tasty cookies; a very pleasant mix for a vegan and non vegan alike
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium-sized mixing bowl, blend together the margarine or oil, extract, and sugar. Fold in the canned pineapple.
- 3Stir in the salt and baking powder, then the flours, blending well. Do not beat.
- 4Drop mixture by Tablespoonfuls on parchment-lined insulated cookie sheets or greased regular cookie sheets. Bake for about 20 minutes or until set. When done, cookies should be only very lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple-Lemon Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: