Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thids recipe is posted by request. Pork may be used rather than lamb.
- 6 lbs boneless lamb, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 4 cups sliced celery
- 4 (3 ounce) cans mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups beef stock
- 2 (16 ounce) cans bean sprouts, drained
- 4 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- Heat cooker-add oil and brown meat.
- Add onion and celery, brown lightly.
- Add mushroom liquid, seasonings and beef stock.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and cook 10 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Add sprouts, pineapple and mushrooms.
- Blend cornstarch and soy sauce and stir into mixture.
- Cook until thickened, stirring carefully.
- Serve over chow mein noodles or steamed rice.