Recipe by *Parsley*
A sweet side dish. Great with pork or ham, but I've made it with poultry and even fish.
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles
- 6 eggs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces pineapple slices, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease or spray a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions for "Al Dente"; do not cook through. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the melted butter. Mix in sugar, crushed pineapple with juice, vanilla, salt and cinnamon. Stir in the cooked, drained noodles.
- Spread into the prepared 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Neatly arrange the drained pineapple rings on the top.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve hot.