- 1 lb medium egg noodles
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄8 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 grated lemon, rind of
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 3⁄4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13" X 9" baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Add noodles and mix to combine thoroughly. Pour mixture into a baking pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until top is golden brown.