Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 365 Easy Mexican Recipes
Make and share this Pineapple Jicama and Bell Pepper Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3⁄4 cup finely diced jicama
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Peel pineapple and cut away core. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Add green and red pepper strips, jicama and scallions.
- In a small jar, shake together salt, pepper, vinegar and oil. Add to salad and toss to coat.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.