Recipe by JackieOhNo!
No Mexican-themed dinner or party would be complete without this sweet and savory salsa on the table. From Good Food Magazine May 1988.
Top Review by queenbeatrice
Lovely sweet salsa. The only deviation from this recipe was to use green onions in lieu of red onions, only because I was trying to use up what I had in the refrigerator. This turn out very nice. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup diced pineapple, fresh or 3⁄4 cup diced pineapple, canned, packed in juice
- 3⁄4 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup diced seeded cucumber, pared
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely minced seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice