Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
No Mexican-themed dinner or party would be complete without this sweet and savory salsa on the table. From Good Food Magazine May 1988.
- 3⁄4 cup diced pineapple, fresh or 3⁄4 cup diced pineapple, canned, packed in juice
- 3⁄4 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup diced seeded cucumber, pared
- 1⁄2 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons finely minced seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl no more than 2 hours before serving.
Lovely sweet salsa. The only deviation from this recipe was to use green onions in lieu of red onions, only because I was trying to use up what I had in the refrigerator. This turn out very nice. Thanks for sharing your recipe.