Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This stuff is so good! It starts off sweet and leaves with just a touch of heat. I love it on crackers with a dab of cream cheese and it even tastes good on a spoon. I think you could probably use it in any way that you would use jalapeno jelly. It is becoming a new family favorite. From Ingrid Hoffman
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, strained
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, orange zest, orange juice, lemon zest, lemon juice and jalapenos in medium saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a rapid boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Lower heat to medium and continue to cook for 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and cool before serving.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 1 month or in the freezer for 6 months.
Yum! I followed your lead and served this over some room temp cream cheese! OMG! Sinfully delish! The marmalade is just the right balance of sweet to heat and the cream cheese is a perfect compliment! Thanks for a great recipe! *Made for My 3 Chefs*