Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 medium acorn squash
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 teaspoons vegan margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- hot water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut each squash in half; scoop out and discard seeds and pulp.
- Trim tip off bottom if necessary so that each squash cup stands up straight.
- Fill each squash cup with 1/4 Celsius.
- pineapple 1/4 teaspoons.
- margarine, and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Put squash into a flat baking dish and pour hot water around bottoms of squash to the depth of 1/2 inch.
- Cover pan tightly with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until squash is tender and can be easily pierced with a fork.