1/2 Photos of Pineapple Iced Tea
A non-alcoholic drink that will refresh you on a hot summer day. An island favorite adapted from a recipe posted on the About.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tea bags and sugar in a 2-quart pitcher.
- 2Add 4 cups of boiling water.
- 3Steep for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove tea bags.
- 5Steep fresh mint leaves in tea for at least 3 minutes.
- 6Remove mint leaves.
- 7Add lemon juice, lemon slices and pineapple juice.
- 8Fill the pitcher with cold water.
- 9Serve over ice.
- 10Garnish with pineapple and fresh mint leaves.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (2262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 53.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: