Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An amazingly refreshing summer beverage recipe I adapted from Cooks.com.
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened instant tea, mix
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (or splenda)
- 4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- Combine tea and sugar; add hot water.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add pineapple juice, cold water, and lemon, lime and orange juice.
- Serve over ice in a wine glass for added pizzaz. Garnish with a strawberry slice or mint if desired.
This was a very refreshing drink, and I am guessing it would be more refreshing on a hotter day. It would be an idea for company, or a potluck get together. Made for Bargain Basement tag.