Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Also from Quick Cooking. Delicious and refreshing!
Make and share this Pineapple Icebox Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- Whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping; set aside.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- Arrange half of ladyfingers in an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" dish. Brush with 2 tbsp of pineapple juice. Top with half of the pudding and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight. To serve cut into squares.
We really liked this quick and easy recipe, though I used a white chocolate pudding as I didn't have vanilla. Made for our Sunday dessert, it was a deliciously sweet pineapple dessert. Will definitely be making this again! Thanks MillaKette ~ made for the ZINGO round for ZWT5, for the Bodacious Brickhouse Babes.