Recipe by cookiedog
Pineapple, honeydew, mango, and crystallized ginger combine to make this refreshing fruit salad. I would serve this as a side to mexican or Thai food.
Top Review by CoriGirl+3
This was LOVELY!! A nice refreshing, not-too-sweet summer delight! I didn't even use all the lime/honey sauce. I used mint instead of cilantro and next time I'll try the cilantro. I agree with TnT; one can use this as a base for other fruits.
- 2 cups diced peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled honeydew melon
- 1 cup diced peeled pitted mango
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon mint
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds