Pineapple, honeydew, mango, and crystallized ginger combine to make this refreshing fruit salad. I would serve this as a side to mexican or Thai food.
- 2 cups diced peeled fresh pineapple
- 1 cup diced seeded peeled honeydew melon
- 1 cup diced peeled pitted mango
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh cilantro or 1 tablespoon mint
- 1 tablespoon minced crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix all ingredients except sesame seeds in large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes for flavors to blend. Divide fruit mixture among wine glasses and sprinkle with sesame seeds.