Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 15 mins
In' Seriously Simple Holidays' by Diane Rossen Worthington
Make and share this Pineapple-Honey-Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Make the glaze-in a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Place the ham flat-side down in a shallow roasting pan.
- Using bamboo skewers, skewer the ham in two places to hole the slices firmly together.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Spread half of the glaze on the ham, using the back of a spoon to help it adhere to the ham.
- Bake for 45 more minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 135°.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Apply the remaining glaze, pressing it into the ham with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the glaze is set and the internal temperature of the ham is 140°.
- Place on a carving board or platter; remove the skewers and serve.