Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
In' Seriously Simple Holidays' by Diane Rossen Worthington
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup orange blossom honey
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (8 lb) cooked spiral-sliced ham
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Make the glaze-in a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Place the ham flat-side down in a shallow roasting pan.
- Using bamboo skewers, skewer the ham in two places to hole the slices firmly together.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Spread half of the glaze on the ham, using the back of a spoon to help it adhere to the ham.
- Bake for 45 more minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the ham reads 135°.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°.
- Apply the remaining glaze, pressing it into the ham with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the glaze is set and the internal temperature of the ham is 140°.
- Place on a carving board or platter; remove the skewers and serve.