Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick to put in the freezer for a fast meal. The flavor is great! This recipe comes from 30 Day Gourmet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 lbs ham steaks
- Mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, butter, mustard, garlic, and paprika. Place ham steaks in freezer bag, seal, label, and freeze.
- To serve: Allow ham to thaw in the refrigerator (mine took about 24 hours). Remove ham steaks from marinade and discard marinade. Grill steaks until done.
very good and simple
This was very yummy. I didn't have pineapple juice so I used crushed pineapple and threw it in the blender.
I made these as a freeze-ahead meal for OAMC. I grilled them on my indoor grill and then put them on toasted whole wheat buns with some swiss cheese and a little spicy mustard. They were very tasty and it was nice to have a super quick meal! Thanks!