Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spread the sweet ham mixture on rye bread or crunchy crackers for an effortless appetizer.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄2 cup ground cooked ham
- crackers or rye cocktail bread
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, pineapple and ham. Serve with crackers or bread.
I took this to a pot luck lunch and it was well received. We decided it could use some tweaking, so when I got the leftovers home I added some finely chopped green onion and seasoned salt. It was very good!