Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
These barbecue Hawaiian pizzas are a quick after-school snack. Prepared on English muffins, the cheesy pizzas are something that kids of all ages enjoy.
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into strips
- 4 ounces pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 2 slices swiss cheese, quartered
- Place English muffins cut side up on a broiler pan. Spread with barbecue sauce; top with ham, pineapple and cheese. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
These are really yummy and fast enough to make in the morning for lunchboxes. I have made them a couple of times, once with barbecue sauce and once with a red sauce (because I was out of barbecue sauce), and both times they were yummy and real kid pleasers. Thanks for posting, this will be making lots of appearnaces in my kids lunches!