- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon crushed clove (optional, if not on ham)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, salt, pineapple (with juice), mustard, honey, crushed cloves, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute. Then add optional raisons.
- If using as a ham glaze, remove ham from oven. Brush glaze over ham and return to oven for 1/2 hour. Reserve some of the glaze to serve on the side.