I got this from my mother years ago and haven't made a ham without it since!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan.
- 2Stir in pineapple, lemon juice and mustard.
- 3cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- 4Boil and stir for one minute.
- 5Remove ham about 20 minutes before done, pour drippings from pan. Cut fat surface of ham in diamond shapes.
- 6Pour glaze over or pat on with brush.
- 7Bake 20 more minutes at 325.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Ham Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 204.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 60.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g