Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from my mother years ago and haven't made a ham without it since!
Make and share this Pineapple Ham Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in small saucepan.
- Stir in pineapple, lemon juice and mustard.
- cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- Boil and stir for one minute.
- Remove ham about 20 minutes before done, pour drippings from pan. Cut fat surface of ham in diamond shapes.
- Pour glaze over or pat on with brush.
- Bake 20 more minutes at 325.