Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I'm posting this recipe for safe keeping. I got this recipe from Taste Of Home The Best Of Country Cooking 2005.
- 2 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, saute celery in 1 tablespoon butter until tender. Stir in cream cheese and milk; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Add noodles, ham, pineapple, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Melt remaining butter; toss with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
I've made this every time I have leftover ham and it is a FANTASTIC dish! Easter is coming up, I'm sure y'all will be trying it.