Recipe by peachez
This is the basic recipe we use. My awesome half has been known to add leftover Chinese food, garlic and various firm fruits even scrambled eggs and he hasn't had any errors so far! I do hope you like it.
Top Review by 2Bleu
I saw this recipe in Betty Crocker's Good & Easy cookbook and was going to post it for safekeeping, but found it here. You've added some additional toppings to the cheese, and they sound wonderful. Can't wait to try it. :)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion, use white part only green will become bitter
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, more to your taste
- 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- black olives, chopped (optional)
- mushroom, chopped (optional)
- bell pepper, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle ham, pineapple, onions and any of your options in dish.
- In a medium mixing bowl: combine crust mixture until well blended, pour mixture over prepared baking dish mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese, return pan to oven.
- Bake 3- 4 minutes longer until cheese is melted.