1/3 Photos of Pineapple, Ham & Basil Pizza
This is an adopted recipe that I found to be an incredible blend of flavors. The basil is so fresh with the sweetness of the pineapple and saltiness of the feta and ham. I used a refrigerated pizza crust, but homemade would just make it better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a well-seasoned heavy cast iron skillet, at least 12" in diameter.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 F (very HOT).
- 3Toss grated mozzarella cheese with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 4Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil into skillet.
- 5Press dough into pan.
- 6Spread mozzarella over crust then follow in this order with: pineapple, ham, basil, walnuts, feta.
- 7Drizzle remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil on top.
- 8Put into very hot preheated oven - bake for about 20 minutes.
- 9Use a spatula to lift edge of crust to check that it is golden and crisp.
- 10Remove when done to your liking, transfer to platter, slice and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple, Ham & Basil Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 21.7 mg
- Sodium 207.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
recipe pizza dough