- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 medium green pepper, cut in strips
- hot cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat lightly in hot oil in skillet.
- Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
- Stir syrup and barbecue sauce into browned meat.
- Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
- Blend cornstarch with 1/3 cup cold water. Stir into meat.
- Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- Add the pineapple and the green pepper.
- Heat through.
- Serve over rice.