Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe was handed down to me from my mom. It's a great recipe to just throw together after a hectic day. I enjoy the sweetness of the pineapple, paired with the saltiness of the ham in this dish. If you like ham and pineapple, this is an excellent dish to try.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 lbs cooked ham, cut into bite size pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart casserole dish, mixing well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve with cooked rice.
This was pretty good. I didn't change anything and my husband really liked this where I just thought it was ok, so I am giving it 4 stars as a middle ground type thing. I just thought that, though it was good, it was just a bit bland maybe. Definitely doesn't get much easier than this though!