Recipe by MapleLeafLili Hill
This recipe was handed down to me from my mom. It's a great recipe to just throw together after a hectic day. I enjoy the sweetness of the pineapple, paired with the saltiness of the ham in this dish. If you like ham and pineapple, this is an excellent dish to try.
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
This was pretty good. I didn't change anything and my husband really liked this where I just thought it was ok, so I am giving it 4 stars as a middle ground type thing. I just thought that, though it was good, it was just a bit bland maybe. Definitely doesn't get much easier than this though!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 2 lbs cooked ham, cut into bite size pieces