1/1 Photo of Pineapple Habanero Jelly
This is a wonderfully sweet and spicy jelly, perfect poured over cream cheese and served with crackers or as a sandwich spread. I was a little taken back when I saw that this recipe called for 15 Habaneros, but it is not overwhelming hot the sweet pineapple is a perfect balance. Be sure to wear rubber gloves or disposable latex gloves when cutting up the Habanero peppers and don't touch your eyes or mouth - they are HOT!
My Private Note
4 oz. J ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In Blender or Food Processor combine Habaneros, Bell Pepper, Pineapple and Vinegar, chop fine.
- 2Bring to a boil on Medium/High heat, boil for 10 minutes, stirring constanly.
- 3Add Fruit Pectin, stir until dissolved.
- 4Add Sugar, stir until dissolved.
- 5Return to a boil and hard boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, mixture will thicken as it boils.
- 6Remove from Heat and Skim Foam.
- 7Ladle into sterilized 4oz Jars leaving 1/8"Headspace.
- 8Seal and process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- 9I typically yield 12-14 of the 4 oz jars. May take 1 to 2 days for the jelly to set.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Habanero Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2777 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 91.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g