1/1 Photo of Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops
Received this in an email, sounds so good! Posting for safe keeping and to share with everyone! *marinating overnight not included in prep/cook time.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the drained pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, and garlic powder together in a large plastic zipper bag, and smush the bag a few times with your hands to mix the marinade and dissolve the sugar.
- 2Place the pork chops into the marinade, squeeze out any air in the bag, seal it, and refrigerate overnight. Reserve the pineapple rings.
- 3Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 4Remove the chops from the marinade, shaking off excess, and grill until browned, the meat is no longer pink inside, and the meat shows good grill marks, 5 to 8 minutes per side.
- 5Brush several times with marinade and let the marinade cook onto the surface of the meat. Discard excess marinade.
- 6While the meat is grilling, place 4 pineapple rings onto the grill, and allow to cook until hot and the slices show grill marks; serve the chops topped with the grilled pineapple rings.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Grilled Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 1119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 43.4 g